Erectile Dysfunction does not have to be a life-long illness. Treat it by practicing and mastering these simple life changes and/or natural remedies. Read more!
Erectile Dysfunction can be treated with prescription medications, but also by practicing and mastering simple life changes and natural remedies listed below. Try these & if they do not work for you, see a doctor or pharmacist to prescribe appropriate medications.
It occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. According to Harvard Health, Erectile Dysfunction may result from vascular disease, neurological disease, diabetes, or prostate-related treatments or surgeries.Whether you currently suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or are hoping to avoid this condition, try these tips to overcome Erectile Dysfunction (ED) for better health and a better sex life.
1. Walking. Walking is definitely a good way to go. According to a Harvard study, just 30 minutes of walking a day was linked with a 41% drop in risk for ED. Other research suggests that moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with Erectile Dysfunction.
2. Eat right. Eating a diet rich in natural foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish — with fewer red and processed meat and refined grains — decreased the likelihood of ED. Its been observed foods like strawberries, red wine, apples and citrus products reduce Erectile Dysfunction by up to 19%. You may want to try these.
3. Pay attention to your vascular health. High blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can all damage arteries in the heart (causing heart attack), in the brain (causing stroke), and leading to the penis (causing Erectile Dysfunction). Make sure to check with your doctor to find out whether your vascular system is in good shape or needs a tune-up through lifestyle changes and, if necessary, medications. Maintaining good vascular health means maintaining good health in general. Try not to smoke, drink and lose weight if you are obese.
4. Lose weight. A man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to have Erectile Dysfunction than one with a 32-inch waist. Losing weight can help fight erectile dysfunction, so getting to a healthy weight and staying there is another good strategy for avoiding or fixing Erectile Dysfunction.
5. Exercising. Exercising has never caused a simple health problem. It rather goes a long way to solving a lot of the problems we face with our health. To treat Erectile Dysfunction, it's wise to keep your weight and general body in check. Watch this video below on Kegel Exercises for Erectile Dysfunction:
NATURAL REMEDIES TO TREAT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
These are some natural remedies that are effective in treating ED:
Ginkgo biloba may increase blood flow to the penis, which could improve sexual desire and counter ED. Side effects of this supplement include headaches, dizziness, stomach upset, palpitations, and constipation.
Ginseng or Panax ginseng, is a popular home remedy. Certain chemicals in this plant may promote the relaxation of the body’s smooth muscles, helping produce an erection. The most common side effect of ginseng is insomnia. Other side effects include increased heart rate, high or low blood pressure, and headaches.
Horny goat weed, is a traditional remedy for increasing fertility. The majority of the species are endemic to China, with smaller numbers elsewhere in Asia, and a few in the Mediterranean region.
If these natural remedies do not work, Viagra is a prescription medicine that is highly recommended in preventing erectile dysfunction. In general, these lifestyle changes, in combination with natural remedies like Ginseng should be effective in preventing and treating Erectile Dysfunction in men.