VOLTFAST 50MG SACHET
Buy Voltfast 50mg Online from E-Pharmacy Ghana, a Pharmacy in Ghana - Shop them at the best price. Enjoy Cash On Delivery | Secure Payment | Free Health Consultation from our Online Pharmacists. Ghana’s First Online Pharmacy.
Price is per sachet.
What Voltfast is used for
Voltfast relieves pain and reduces inflammation (swelling and redness) that may occur in the following:
- Sprains, strains, or other injuries
- Painful menstrual periods (period pain)
- Migraine attacks
- Back pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow and other forms of soft-tissue rheumatism
- Infections of the ear, nose or throat
Voltfast belongs to a family of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These medicines can relieve the symptoms of pain and inflammation but they will not cure your condition.
Your doctor may prescribe Voltfast for another purpose.
Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why it has been prescribed for you.
Voltfast is only available with a doctor's prescription. It is not addictive.
Before you take Voltfast
When you must not take it
Do not take Voltfast if you have an allergy to:
- diclofenac (the active ingredient in Voltfast) or any of the other ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
- other medicines containing diclofenac (eg. Voltaren, Voltaren Emulgel, Flameril)
- aspirin/ acetylsalicylic acid
- any other NSAID medicine
Many medicines used to treat headache, period pain and other aches and pains contain aspirin or NSAID medicines. If you are not sure if you are taking any of these medicines, ask your pharmacist.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction to these medicines may include:
- asthma, wheezing or shortness of breath
- swelling of the face, lips or tongue which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- hives, itching or skin rash
Buy from a pharmacy in Ghana. An Online Pharmacy in Ghana. Nationwide Delivery available.