FLAREX EYE DROP
Buy Flarex Eye Drop Online from E-Pharmacy Ghana, a Pharmacy in Ghana - Shop them at the best price. Enjoy Cash On Delivery | Secure Payment | Free Health Consultation from our Online Pharmacists. Ghana’s First Online Pharmacy.
FLAREX is used to treat eye allergies and eye inflammation. FLAREX contains a corticosteroid, fluorometholone acetate, that works by blocking the inflammatory response.
WHEN IT SHOULD NOT BE USED:
• Are allergic (hypersensitive) to fluorometholone acetate or any of the other ingredients in FLAREX and its container (see What the important non-medicinal ingredients are).
• Are allergic to other corticosteroids.
• Have herpes simplex keratitis (inflamed cornea of the eye
caused by the herpes simplex virus), smallpox,
chickenpox, or any other viral infection of the eye.
• Have a mycobacterial infection of the eye, including
• Have a fungal infection of the eye.
• Have an untreated bacterial eye infection.
WHILE TAKING FLAREX
If you use FLAREX for a long time:
• Your doctor should check the pressure in your eyes
regularly. This is especially important for individuals with glaucoma, a family history of glaucoma or diabetes. Taking FLAREX for an extended time increases the risk of developing increased pressure in the eyes, glaucoma, vision problems, and cataracts.
You may also be at risk for developing an eye infection.
Side effects of corticosteroids include swelling around the trunk and in the face area with weight gain. These may happen when a corticosteroid such as FLAREX is absorbed into your blood. Side effects may happen after intense or constant long-term treatment with FLAREX. The side effects may happen in predisposed patients such as children, and patients treated with medicines that contain ritonavir or cobicistat. Talk to your doctor if you experience swelling around the trunk and in the face area with weight gain.
Talk to your doctor if your eye symptoms do not improve after 2 days of treatment with FLAREX. Do not take FLAREX for longer than 10 days unless your doctor tells you to. If you must take FLAREX past 10 days, it should be under your doctor’s watch.
Buy from a pharmacy in Ghana. An Online Pharmacy in Ghana. Nationwide Delivery available.