Are you trying to get pregnant? Wondering what medicine can I take to get pregnant? Looking for a pharmacy in Ghana to help you through this? Here is all you need to know and medicine to take to get pregnant faster in Ghana. E-Pharmacy, Ghana’s First Online Pharmacy.
I know it can be frustrating when friends and family repeatedly ask you when you plan to start a family. It can be worse when everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant without even trying.
You are not alone. According to WHO, Infertility affects millions of people of reproductive age worldwide – and has an impact on their families and communities. Estimates suggest that between 48 million couples and 186 million individuals live with infertility globally.
How to Improve Your Fertility
In addition to medical drugs, factors like lifestyle, diet, and the environment affect fertility in both women and men. If you are looking to increase your chances of getting pregnant, here are some lifestyle choices you’ll want to evaluate.
- Smoking not only harms ovarian function during IVF, but threatens the health of a mother, the fetus, and the people around them breathing in second-hand smoke. Smoking also affects sperm health. Anything both partners can do to stop or decrease smoking will help with fertility.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use should be eliminated altogether when trying to get pregnant since they negatively affect reproductive and sexual function and can cause health problems in a newborn should a pregnancy go to term.
- Being overweight can contribute to infertility. Changes to your diet can go a long way toward preparing your body for a healthy pregnancy. Exercise plays a vital role as well.
- Environmental toxins, also known as endocrine disruptors, have been contributing to worldwide decreases in fertility. They are hidden in our food, water, and the products we use on our bodies, in our homes and on our properties every day, as well as in the indoor and outdoor air we breathe. It is important to pay attention to labels, eat organic food whenever possible, and to use green products to the extent possible.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) can negatively affect fertility so always use condoms during sex until you are in a committed relationship and you have both been tested.
- Some prescription medications can decrease fertility or inhibit conception so check with your doctor about weaning off such medications or finding safer alternatives, if possible.
The Best Fertility Medicine on the Market
You can take any one of these medicine to get pregnant.
1. Pregnacare Before Conception
Use Pregnacare Conception as soon as you start trying for a baby. To help prepare your body, it can even be used up to 3 months before you start to try for a baby. Once confirmed you are pregnant, you can continue to use any remaining tablets, before taking Pregnacare Original, Plus or Max.
2. Proxeed Women
Proxeed Women is a clinically proven formulation specifically designed to regulate hormonal activity and promote healthy fertility and reproduction in women.
3. Fertilovit F
Fertilovit F is a dietary supplement specifically designed to meet the requirements of women who wish to conceive. It promotes reproductive wellness by providing complete preconceptional vitamin, mineral and antioxidant support. Folic acid is one of the B-vitamins and is abundant in fruits and vegetables. However, it is very sensitive to heat and light.
Fertilovit F 35plus is a dietary supplement that is specially tailored to the needs of women in fertility treatment and women over 35 with a desire to have children. It contains high-dose folic acid in combination with a comprehensive supply of important vitamins and minerals. For optimal protection against oxidative stress, it features vitamin C with sustained release.
Are you and your partner trying to get pregnant and trying to figure out what medicine to use to get pregnant fast? Below are some medicine to get pregnant faster. Some fertility medication can be taken by both spouses together. Which is:
Pregnacare Him & Her Conception
Pregnacare Him and Her Conception expert nutritional care for couples trying for a baby. Pregnacare His and Her Conception is a medicine to get pregnant faster. Pregnacare His and Her Conception has been developed on the basis of scientific research to support the specific nutritional requirements of men and women who wish to maintain reproductive health, when planning the very best start for their baby.
Need some more information about pills to get pregnant faster over the counter? Talk to an E-Pharmacy Pharmacist about your concerns.
World Health Organization (WHO)